You may not know it, but I actually blog more than you see. It's just that not all of my blog posts end up here. Sometimes I start writing something, and then lose interest. Sometimes I find an interesting article that I think I should blog on, create a draft with the link, and then never touch it again. And then sometimes I write an entire post, save it, read it later, and decide not to publish it.
This morning, just for fun, I filtered my current posts by drafts to see what was sitting there in unreadable oblivion. Some of them still seem kind of interesting, and if nothing else, the titles are cool. Then in a flash of brilliance, I decided to let you, my dear readers, decide which drafts you'd like to see finished and posted. Below are a list of some of my drafts from the past year. If you'd like to see one posted, drop a comment with your favorite one. If there is interest, I'll finish up the draft, and post it. I know some of the titles are a bit vague... but blogging is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get:
- "You know, when you started getting invited to your ten year high school reunion, time is catching up."
- Why Haven't We Invented a Better Spoon Then?
- Most Bloggers Aren't Journalists
- Who Trumps the Supreme Court?
- You Mean Compassionate Conservatism?
- What Is A Threat Exactly?
- Politics is the New Crack Cocaine
- Breaking Even
- Topic Saturation... Not Media Bias
- Female Bloggers Have It Easier
- I Hate Driving in the Ghetto
- The Problem With Women Is...
- I Can't Stand Ann Coulter